Feiss Ethan CollectionWatch our review of the impressive Feiss Ethan Collection.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Fixture can only be installed in the Up Lighting configuration
- Antique Forged Iron / Brushed Steel Finish comes with Clear Glass Shades
- Comes with Cylinder Shades
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel & Glass ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10"
- Width: 21.0625"
- Extension: 6.125"
- Backplate Height: 5.125"
- Backplate Width: 9"
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: B10
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Ethan Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss VS20003
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss VS20003-AF/BS
Antique Forged Iron / Brushed Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss VS20003-AF/BS Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|