This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Fixture can only be installed horizontally
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with White Opal Etched Glass Shades
- Comes with Cylinder Shades
- Fixture housing is constructed of Die cast zinc & Aluminum & Glass ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 6"
- Width: 15.875"
- Extension: 3.75"
- Shade Height: 7.25"
- Shade Diameter: 3.125"
- Backplate Height: 6"
- Backplate Depth: 0.875"
- Backplate Width: 6"
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 150
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
Additional Murray Feiss Links
Murray Feiss VS38002-BS Product Specifications
|Base Color||Nickel, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|