Inspired by the rich, rustic design of ranch ironwork, the Huntley Collection is characterized as mountain luxe. The arms are cast to achieve superior quality and detail. The mouth-blown, powder ivory frit glass creates a delicate feathered detail, like a glowing candle. Ships with two finial options – a simple disk or a drip cup detail which complements the bobeche.
- Tapered Shaped, Ivory Powder Frit Glass Shade
- Constructed of Durable Steel and Aluminum for Years of Reliable Use
- Bulbs NOT Included - Offered Upon Checkout
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Number of Bulbs: 3 - Not Included
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 225
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 13.375"
- Width: 23"
- Extension: 6.5"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Depth: 0.75"
- Backplate Width: 23"
- Wire Length: 8"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Huntley Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss VS44003
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss VS44003-ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss VS44003 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Cord Color||Black, White|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.