- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Made of steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Chateau collection for a stunning complementary style
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 11.75"
- Width: 8.5"
- Extension: 4.5"
- Product Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 8
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for dry locations
- ADA compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Chateau Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss WB1227
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss WB1227MBZ
- Murray Feiss WB1227SGW
Semi Gloss White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss WB1227SGW Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.