Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Feiss Casual Luxury VideoCheck out the all the awesome items in the Casual Luxury collection by Feiss.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Silver organza hardback with fabric shade
- Round shade
- Made of steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Casual Luxury collection for a stunning complementary style
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the light directed either upward or downward
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 11.25"
- Length: 6"
- Extension: 6.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Product Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- HCO: 6.438"
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for damp locations
- ADA compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Casual Luxury Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss WB1378
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss WB1378BS
- Murray Feiss WB1378DBZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss WB1378BS Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|