- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Aged oak glass shades
- Double sconce with tapered shade
- Made of steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Justine collection for a stunning complementary style
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the light directed either upward or downward
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 17.125"
- Width: 13.125"
- Extension: 5.6"
- Backplate Width: 5.75"
- Product Weight: 3.74 lbs.
- HCO: 12.25"
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for damp locations
- ADA compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
This Murray Feiss item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Murray Feiss WB1473ASTB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WB1473 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Murray Feiss products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.