This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- White opal etched glass shade
- Cylindrical shade
- Made of steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Colin collection for a stunning complementary style
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the light directed either upward or downward
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 6"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Product Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- HCO: 9.25"
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: T10
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for damp locations
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Colin Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss WB1479
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss WB1479BS
- Murray Feiss WB1479ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.