- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- White opal etched glass shade
- Cylindrical shade
- Made of steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Colin collection for a stunning complementary style
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the light directed either upward or downward
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 6"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Product Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- HCO: 9.25"
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: T10
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for damp locations
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
This Murray Feiss item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Murray Feiss WB1479BS
- Murray Feiss WB1479ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WB1479 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Murray Feiss products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.