- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Fleur de lis glass shade
- Cylindrical shade
- Made of steel and wood
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Madera collection for a stunning complementary style
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the light directed either upward or downward
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 12.5"
- Width: 6.25"
- Length: 4.5"
- Extension: 6.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Backplate Depth: 0.75"
- Product Weight: 3.59 lbs.
- HCO: 5"
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 8
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for damp locations
- ADA compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
This Murray Feiss item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Murray Feiss WB1517AF/AGW
Antique Forged Iron / Aged Walnut
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WB1517 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Murray Feiss products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.