Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Fleur de lis glass shade
- Cylindrical shade
- Made of steel and wood
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Madera collection for a stunning complementary style
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9"
- Width: 5.125"
- Extension: 8.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.375"
- Product Weight: 3.78 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 8
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for damp locations
- ADA compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Madera Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss WB1519
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss WB1519AF/AGW
Antique Forged Iron / Aged Walnut
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss WB1519AF/AGW Product Specifications
|Base Color||Black, Bronze, Brown|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Cord Color||Black, White|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|