Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Feiss Valentina Collection ReviewCheck out our review of the fantastic Feiss Valentina Collection
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Made of steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Valentina collection for a stunning complementary style
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the light directed either upward or downward
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 19"
- Width: 10.5"
- Extension: 5"
- Backplate Width: 4.625"
- Product Weight: 3.52 lbs.
- HCO: 6.75"
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 8
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for damp locations
- ADA compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Valentina Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss WB1543
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss WB1543OBZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss WB1543 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Cord Color||Black, White|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.