This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with Silver Organza Fabric Shade
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9"
- Width: 8"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Height: 8"
- Backplate Width: 5.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Wired Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss WB1578
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss WB1578BS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss WB1578 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|