EPA 1.7 Cubic Foot Wood Burning Gourmet Pedestal Cook Stove
A uniquely designed cook top made of solid cast iron with removable hot plate and lifter. The cook top has a flush surface ensuring "easy slide" pan movement and pot fenders to keep the cookware safely on the surface of the stove. Besides state-of-the-art cook top modifications, this stove generates 55,000 BTUs on high burn and can burn up to 7 hours heating 600 - 1600 square feet of your home. The convenient wood storage area built right into the base helps free up the hearth for easy access for both warming and cooking.
This wood burning stove exceeds EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards substantially making a difference in keeping our environment clean.
- 29.375" Width x 36.5" Height x 23.19" Depth
- Patented Napoleon EPA wood burning technology
- Solid cost iron cook top surface
- Removable hot plate and lifter with stainless steel gasket to mark "Hot Zones"
- Flush top design ensures "easy slide" pan movement
- Pot fenders keep cookware safely on the surface
- Easy access ash pan with oversized handle
- Wood storage built right into pedestal base
- Refractory lined firebox
- Non-catalytic high tech design
- 6" top vent flue
- 11,700 - 42,200 BTU output for 7 hour burn heating 600 - 1600 square feet
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Time after time, Napoleon® has led the way with new and innovative, patented technology. When you install a Napoleon® fireplace, stove or insert you can rest assured that you will enjoy a lifetime of reliable performance year after year. With the wide variety of products Napoleon can satisfy the heating needs in any room of your home.
Additional Napoleon Links
Our SKU: Napoleon 1150P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Napoleon 1150P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Napoleon 1150P Product Specifications
|BTU Output||11700, 42200|
|BTU Output (High Burn)||55000|
|BTU Output Range||11700-55000|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Heating Area (Max)||1600|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Max Log Size||18|
|Mobile Home Approved||No|
|R-2000 Approved (Canada)||Yes|
|Vent Type||Chimney Pipe|
|Weight Without Bricks||280|
|Weight of Bricks||110|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.