18,000 BTU Direct Vent Zero Clearance Natural Gas Fireplace
This natural gas fireplace has a maximum input of 18,000 BTUs with a steady state output of 11,500 BTUs when using natural gas. It features a pan burner system and realistic Phazer™ log set for a natural wood burning look. The Hideaway™ door allows easy access to the hidden control panel and this fireplace is equipped with 100% Safe Guard™ gas control system.
Napoleon's Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces do not require a chimney and can be vented directly through a wall or roof. The direct vent draws its combustion air from outside while venting to the same outside atmosphere - thereby not consuming warm house air, nor competing with other appliances and furnaces for combustion air. Direct venting also eliminates drafts and heat loss associated with other fireplaces.
- 36" Width x 35.5" Height x 14.25" Depth
- Up to 18,000 BTUs or 17,000 with LP conversion
- Heavy gauge pan burner system
- Realistic Phazer® log set provides a real wood appearance
- Hideaway™ door for easy access to control panel
- Built-in adjustable flame and heat control
- No electricity required to light or operate
- 100% Safe Guard™ safety system automatically shuts off gas supply
- 4" x 7" Direct Vent top or rear vent
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Time after time, Napoleon® has led the way with new and innovative, patented technology. When you install a Napoleon® fireplace, stove or insert you can rest assured that you will enjoy a lifetime of reliable performance year after year. With the wide variety of products Napoleon can satisfy the heating needs in any room of your home.
Additional Napoleon Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Napoleon Products
- Shop All Napoleon Direct Vent Fireplace Collection Products
Napoleon BGD36NTR Product Specifications
|BTU Output||10900, 11500|
|Duct Size||4" x 7" Round|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|Max BTU Input||17000|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Vent Location||Rear, Top|
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.