24,000 BTU Clean Face Direct Vent Zero Clearance Natural Gas Fireplace
This elegant fireplace offers a clean, clear, louver-free view of the fire with Phazer™ realistic log set and Hideaway™ door for access to control panel. Burning clean, natural gas, with up to 24,000 BTUs and rear, 45° venting makes this gas fireplace an excellent substitute for a traditional fireplace.
Napoleon's Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces do not require a chimney and can be vented directly through a wall or roof. The direct vent draws its combustion air from outside while venting to the same outside atmosphere - thereby not consuming warm house air, nor competing with other appliances and furnaces for combustion air. Direct venting also eliminates drafts and heat loss associated with other fireplaces.
- 46" Width x 41.5" Height x 25" Depth
- Clean, clear, louver-free view
- Up to 24,000 BTUs
- Heavy gauge pan burner system
- Realistic Phazer® log set provides a real wood appearance
- Hideaway™ door for easy access to control panel
- Built-in adjustable flame and heat control
- No electricity required to light or operate
- 100% Safe Guard™ safety system automatically shuts off gas supply
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 61.5% Maximum Heating Efficiency (AFUE)
- 67% Maximum Heating Efficiency (Steady State)
- No hearth extension required, saving you space in smaller rooms
- Tested to ANSI Z21.88 and CSA 2.33
Time after time, Napoleon® has led the way with new and innovative, patented technology. When you install a Napoleon® fireplace, stove or insert you can rest assured that you will enjoy a lifetime of reliable performance year after year. With the wide variety of products Napoleon can satisfy the heating needs in any room of your home.
Additional Napoleon Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Napoleon Products
- Shop All Napoleon Direct Vent Fireplace Collection Products
Napoleon BGD42CFN Product Specifications
|Duct Size||5" x 8" Round|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|Max BTU Input||24000|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Vent Location||Angled, Rear|
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.