Napoleon CE60A34-225-L 14 SEER Cased Evaporator Coil
Napoleon Cased Coils are for use with a cool only or heat pump condensing unit. This reliable matching cased coil was designed to complement the Napoleon SSX or SSZ models full system, utilizing environmentally friendly R410A high efficiency refrigerant.
- Environmentally friendly Chlorine-free R-410A high efficiency refrigerant
- Heavy duty polypropylene upflow drain pans
- Powder coated, galvanized steel horizontal drain pans
- 14 SEER - Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio
- 3.5, 4.0, 5.0 Ton Cooling Capacity
- for SSX or SSZ models only
- 10 Year Limited Parts Warranty
Napoleon traces its lineage back to 1976, when Wolfgang Schroeter began manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. No one could have imagined then what would lay ahead for Wolf Steel Ltd.
Every new product Napoleon introduces is designed and built with the customer’s comfort and convenience in mind, staying ahead of the competition through superior engineering and product quality and performance.
Build.com strongly recommends that installation of all heating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems be installed by a licensed contractor. Under the terms of the manufacturer's warranty it is required that the system be checked, started up and signed-off on by a licensed HVAC technician before being put in service. Supporting installation documentation must be submitted before the factory warranty will be honored. The purchaser is responsible for conforming with any local or state codes. Unqualified persons should not attempt installation of this or any other HVAC system.
Additional Napoleon Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Napoleon Products
- Shop All Napoleon Condenser Coil Collection Products
Our SKU: Napoleon CE60A34-225-L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Napoleon CE60A34-225-L Product Specifications
|Cooling Capacity (Tons)||3.5 Ton, 4 Ton, 5 Ton|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year Limited Parts|