Slimline 72-inch Glass Front Wall Mount Electric Fireplace with Glass Ember Bed
Napoleon’s EFL72H Electric Slimline Fireplace will add a linear and modern look to your décor with its straight glass front and decorative, CRYSTALINE glass embers. Simply hang, plug in, and enjoy Napoleon's unmatched flame technology, and realistic flame pattern. Easily adjust the heat output and flame intensity via the easy access electronic touch screen control panel or through the included remote control. By recessing the EFL72H into a 2” x 4” wall or surface mounting with a built-in bracket you can add instant ambiance and comfort to any room.
- Up to 5,000 BTU’s
- 1,500 Watts
- Plugs into a 120V wall outlet
- Linear glass front provides a clean contemporary design
- Sleek, thin design protrudes only 1 ½” when recessed into a wall
- Designed for either wall mount or recessed installation (even with a heater)
- Easy access touch screen electronic control panel
- Convenient on/off remote control comes standard and adjusts both heat output and flame intensity
- Easily hangs on the wall with a built-in bracket
- Ability to hard wire directly to household electrical
- Suitable for any room including bathrooms, bedrooms, bed sitting rooms and mobile homes
- Width: 72"
- Height: 23.25"
- Depth: 3.625"
- BTU's: 5,003
- Watts: 1,503
- Installation: Wall Mounted / Recessed
- Heater with Blower: Standard
- Remote Control: Standard
- Mobile Home Certified: Yes
- EFL72H: (This Model)
- EFL32H: 32-inch version of this model
- EFL48H: 48-inch version of this model
- EFL60H: 60-inch version of this model
- EFL100: 100-inch no-heat version of this model
Additional Napoleon Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Napoleon Products
- Shop All Napoleon Electric Fireplace Collection Products
Our SKU: Napoleon EFL72H
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Napoleon EFL72H
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Napoleon EFL72H Product Specifications
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.