This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Patioflame® Natural Gas Outdoor Fireplace with Flickering Glow
Complete the look of your outdoor space with a touch of welcoming comfort and elegance. Approved for use on wooden decks, stone or brick patios and concrete, the Napoleon Patioflame® is the perfect addition to a variety of backyard types. Using Napoleon’s exclusive Topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed and a stainless steel burner, this Patioflame® is constructed for maximum outdoor durability and weather resistance.
- Up to 60,000 BTU’s
- All stainless steel construction for maximum outdoor durability and weather resistance
- Natural gas
- Includes 60” hose, regulator, and tank bracket for propane model
- Topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed comes standard
- Optional stainless steel Patioflame® table with optional granite top
- Create your own surround to match your décor
- Easy installation – Installs anywhere
- Approved for use on wooden decks, stone or brick patios and concrete
- Height: 4.75"
- Length: 20" dia.
- Controls: On / Off
- GPFGN-1: (This Model)
- GPFGP-1: Liquid propane version of this model
Additional Napoleon Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Napoleon Products
- Napoleon Patio Flames and Heaters Collection
This Napoleon item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Napoleon GPFGN-1
Stainless Steel / Natural Gas
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GPFGN-1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Napoleon products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.