Linear Propane Patioflame® with Stainless Steel Burner Chassis
Impress your guests with the unique and contemporary design of Napoleon's Linear Propane Patioflame®. Complete with a stylish yet durable Hammertone Pewter powder coated cabinet, as well as a weather resistant brushed stainless steel burner, burner chassis, and convenient cover plate with handle, this Patioflame® will provide long-lasting heat, comfort and outdoor durability.
- Up to 60,000 BTU’s
- Brushed stainless steel burner cover comes standard
- Electronic ignition
- Safety valve turns gas off if the flame goes out
- All stainless steel burner chassis for maximum outdoor durability and weather resistance
- Cabinet is manufactured from pre-plated rust resistant material, then painted in a textured Hammertone Pewter weather resistant finish
- Natural gas conversion kit included
- Approved for use on wooden decks, stone or brick patios and concrete
- Optional river rock and colored glass media kits available
- Topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed comes standard
- Width: 17.875"
- Height: 11.875"
- Length: 51.875"
Additional Napoleon Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Napoleon Products
- Shop All Napoleon Patio Flames and Heaters Collection Products
Our SKU: Napoleon GPFL48MHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Napoleon GPFL48MHP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Napoleon GPFL48MHP Product Specifications
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.