Left End Open Vent Free Zero Clearance Gas Fireplace
This attractive natural gas fireplace has a max input of 30,000 BTUs. The modern style allows a variety of installations, limited only by your imagination. The realistic Phazer logs and decorative brick panels will give a traditional fireplace look, perfect for corner installations. See Model GVF40-1, GVF40-2, GVF40-3, and GVF40-4 for alternate configurations.
State-of-the-art vent free technology makes this the most versatile option available and the oxygen depletion sensor 100% safety gas shut off feature make it safe for your home. Vent free appliances are not approved for sale in Canada and some US states. Please check local codes.
- 40.5" Width x 38" Height x 27.5" Depth
- Up to 30,000 BTUs
- Heater rated
- No electricity required to ignite or operate
- 50% flame/heat adjustment
- 100% Safe Guard gas control system automatically shuts off gas
- Oxygen depletion sensor (ODS)
- Decorative Sandstone brick panels included
- Fireplace screen included
- Realistic PHAZER® logs create a natural wood look
- Phazeramic® burner system
- Yellow Dancing Flame® with brightly glowing charcoal bed
- Zero clearance to combustibles
- No chimney or vent system required
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Time after time, Napoleon® has led the way with new and innovative, patented technology. When you install a Napoleon® fireplace, stove or insert you can rest assured that you will enjoy a lifetime of reliable performance year after year. With the wide variety of products Napoleon can satisfy the heating needs in any room of your home.
Additional Napoleon Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Napoleon Products
- Shop All Napoleon Vent Free Fireplace Collection Products
Napoleon GVF40NL1 Product Specifications
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|Max BTU Input||30000|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Vent Location||Vent Free|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.