Indoor Torch Vent Free Gas Fireplace
The Torch is an ultra modern direct vent fireplace with a slim, single flame design featuring a reflective firebox. The simplicity of the single, luminous flame glows with artistic character. The perfect accent for bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, entrance ways, hallways, offices, bars, lounges and waiting rooms. Versatile installations make it ideal for new construction and renovation projects, especially where space is limited. With 6,000 BTUs this is a beautiful way to create a warm look and warm a space.
State-of-the-art vent free technology makes this the most versatile option available and the oxygen depletion sensor 100% safety gas shut off feature make it safe for your home. Vent free appliances are not approved for sale in Canada and some US states. Please check local codes.
- 15" Width x 49.71" Height x 7.53" Depth
- Up to 6,000 BTUs
- 99.9% steady state efficiency
- No electricity required to ignite or operate
- Optional front and mounting cabinet make a definite statement
- 100% Safe Guard gas control system automatically shuts off gas
- Oxygen depletion sensor (ODS)
- On/off switch
- Heat-resistant glass
- Porcelain reflective panels included
- Zero clearance to combustibles
- Unvented gas-fired heater that uses air from the room
- Mobile home installation approved when the home has been permanently placed on its site
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Time after time, Napoleon® has led the way with new and innovative, patented technology. When you install a Napoleon® fireplace, stove or insert you can rest assured that you will enjoy a lifetime of reliable performance year after year. With the wide variety of products Napoleon can satisfy the heating needs in any room of your home.
Additional Napoleon Links
Napoleon GVFT8P Product Specifications
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|Max BTU Input||6000|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Vent Location||Vent Free|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.