Napoleon NLIS18 Ductless Air Conditioner/ Heat Pump with Inverter Feature
Straight from Napoleon’s research and development team comes their new NLIS ductless air conditioning system. With features like Whisper Quiet operation and intelligent user-friendly remote control with Sleep Mode and the ability to automatically restart following a power failure, the NLIS ductless system is your solution to home comfort control.
- 18,000 BTU
- 17.2 SEER Cooling
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- Directional vanes move vertically as well as horizontally to provide optimum heating and cooling
- Environmentally friendly R410A high efficiency refrigerant
- Intelligent user friendly remote control included for precise, personal programming
- Filter cleans the air for a healthier home or workplace
- Automatically restarts after power failures for your peace of mind
- Remote Control Sleep Mode deactivates automatically for a good night’s sleep
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Napoleon Remote Control Features:
- On / Off
- LED Display
- Mode Setting: Auto / Cool / Dry / Heat / Fan
- Temperature Setting
- Temperature Indicator: Shows Set Temperature
- Swing function and air direction control the direction and distribution of air
- Fan Speed Setting: High / Med / Low
- Turbo increases fan speed to Turbo speed
- Timer Setting
- Sleep Mode
Napoleon traces its lineage back to 1976, when Wolfgang Schroeter began manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. No one could have imagined then what would lay ahead for Wolf Steel Ltd.
Every new product Napoleon introduces is designed and built with the customer’s comfort and convenience in mind, staying ahead of the competition through superior engineering and product quality and performance.
Build.com strongly recommends that installation of all heating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems be installed by a licensed contractor. Under the terms of the manufacturer's warranty it is required that the system be checked, started up and signed-off on by a licensed HVAC technician before being put in service. Supporting installation documentation must be submitted before the factory warranty will be honored. The purchaser is responsible for conforming with any local or state codes. Unqualified persons should not attempt installation of this or any other HVAC system.
Additional Napoleon Links
This Napoleon item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Napoleon NLIS18*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the NLIS18 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Napoleon products with over 400 warehouses across the country.