This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Freestanding Natural Gas Grill with 4 Burners
This Napoleon Free Standing Prestige™ Grill offers a stunning, high performance barbecue with all the features and amenities you are looking for and at the right price. Enjoy easy cleanup and storage for your condiments, spices, and utensils with the stainless steel side shelves and condiment trays.
- Up to 48,000 BTU’s
- 760 sq. in. of total cooking area
- 4 stainless steel commercial grade tube burners with crossover lighting
- Space saving LIFT EASE™ roll top lid
- Stainless steel side shelves with condiment trays
- Stainless steel cooking system
- 4 heavy duty EASY ROLL™ locking casters
- Removable chrome plated warming rack
- JETFIRE™ electronic ignition
- Width: 32"
- Height: 26"
- Length: 32"
- JET-FIRE™ Ignition: By utilizing a small gas jet ignited by an electric spark an instant burst of flame is generated over the burners ensuring a quick and dependable flame every time.
- P500NK: (This Model)
- P500NSS: Stainless Steel / Natural gas version of this model (This Model)
- P500PK: Black / Liquid propane version of this model
- P500PSS: Stainless Steel / Liquid propane version of this model
Additional Napoleon Links
This Napoleon item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Napoleon P500NK
Black / Natural Gas
- Napoleon P500NSS
Stainless Steel / Natural Gas
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P500N and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Napoleon products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.