74" Freestanding Gas Grill - Propane
- Each Prestige V is hand crafted, hand tooled and hand polished one-by-one with strict attention to detail for optimum performance
- Super high efficiency and variable up to 80,500 BTU's
- Huge 882 sq. in. cooking area
- Napoleon's patented QUAD-HEAT™ cooking system allows for an infinite number of grilling styles: ceramic infrared bottom burner, ceramic infrared rear rotisserie burner, bottom tube burners and optional charcoal tray
- High intensity ceramic infra-red rear rotisserie and bottom burners for searing perfection and restaurant style grilling and roasting
- Bottom 304 stainless steel commercial grade tube burners for optimum in-direct and convection style cooking
- Patented stainless steel WAVE™ rod cooking grids for even, consistent heat and Napoleon's trademark sear lines
- Stainless steel sear plates vaporize drippings and control flare-ups
- Electronic ignition featuring a heavy duty 9 volt battery for fail free sparking power
- All stainless steel standing pilot for smooth, trouble free ignition
- Built-in halogen lights for night-time grilling and entertaining
- Removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray
- Also available as a built-in
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Additional Napoleon Links
This Napoleon item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Napoleon PF450P-2*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PF450P-2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Napoleon products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Quick Tip - Cleaning Your Grill the Natural WayMuir Hughes shows you an easy way to clean your grill with items found around the house without using harsh chemicals.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.