Native Trails - Making of a Copper SinkSee the process of how a Native Trails copper sink is molded and hand hammered.
- Features spring-loaded center post for a tight seal
- Available in four finishes to coordinate with basins
- The darling 2" Jr. Strainer from Native Trails is designed to last. Best of breed o-ring construction makes this drain extremely durable and wonderfully easy to use.
- High quality plating creates superb finishes that coordinate with Native Trails' copper hand-hammered bar sinks: oil-rubbed bronze, brushed nickel or weathered copper.
Additional Native Trails Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Native Trails Products
Our SKU: Native Trails DR220
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Native Trails DR220-BN
- Native Trails DR220-CH
- Native Trails DR220-ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Native Trails DR220-SC
- Native Trails DR220-WC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Native Trails DR220-SC Product Specifications
|Care and Maintenance|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|