Native Trails - Making of a Copper SinkSee the process of how a Native Trails copper sink is molded and hand hammered.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Recommended
P Trap Recommended
- Vanity top is constructed of marble providing a sturdy feel and a clean appearance
- Covered under manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Top can be either pre-cut to your specified shape or left uncut
- Optional backsplash may be added to assist in maintaining clean surroundings
- Sink, faucet, and waste assembly not included with this model – must be purchases separately
- Sturdy mounting assembly – ensuring safety and reliability
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Vanity Top Thickness: 3/4"
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from back most to front most part on vanity)
- Overall Length: 31" (measured from left most to right most part on vanity)
The Artistry of Native Trails:
At Native Trails, each piece we create is a one-of-a-kind functional work of art, crafted by hand from sustainable materials such as recycled copper, reclaimed wood, and bamboo; each piece reflects the unique style and technique of the artisan who so skillfully created it.
Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, it may vary in finish, texture, hammering, and other details. Dimensions may vary up to 1/2". We strongly recommend that you wait for the actual product before making any installation cuts.
Additional Native Trails Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Native Trails Products
- Shop All Native Trails Crema Collection Products
Our SKU: Native Trails VNT300
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Native Trails VNT300
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Native Trails VNT300 Product Specifications
|Care and Maintenance|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number Of Basins||0|
|Vanity Top Color||Crema|
|Vanity Top Material||Marble|