Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Metal Lever Handles from the Secant Collection
BEUTIFULL FAUCET, EXCELLENT SERVICE!
JUST PURCHASED TWO OF THESE FAUCETS AND THEY LOOK EVEN BETTER IN PERSON,
THEY HAVE VERY SLEEK AND CONTEMPORY LINES TO THEM,
THEY SEEM AND FEEL VERY WELL BUILT, VERY HEAVY DUTY AND QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. I HAVN'T INSTALLED THEM YET BUT JUST BY LOOKING AT THE QUALITY OF THE CONSTRUCTION, I THINK THEY WILL PERFORM PERFECTLY. THIS IS MY SECOND PURCHASE FROM FAUCETDIRECT.COM AND NOT ONLY WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS FAUCET TO OTHERS, BUT I WOULD ABSOLUTLEY RECOMMEND THIS WEB STORE TO OTHERS, I RECIEVED MY FAUCETS IN JUST THREE DAYS, ( I LIVE IN HAWAII) THE SERVICE WAS FAST AND GREAT AND THE SHIPPING CHARGES WERE BY FAR THE LOWEST COMPARED TO SIMILAR WEB STORES, THIS IS HOW ALL ONLINE WEB STORES SHOPPING EPERIENCES SHOULD BE!
May 24, 2011
Beautiful Just Don't Use It
We really love the look of these faucets. We wanted something modern with the ribbon spout, and looked at similar faucets at California Faucets (decided against because we heard that their customer service was awful), Grohe (outside our budget and we didn't like the roman tub filler of the series that was available at the time), Restoration Hardware (which we then found out are made by NB), and Delta (We couldn't find them anywhere but online--we didn't want to buy something sight unseen and without any reviews. They were quite a bit cheaper than the other brands; we didn't want to go cheap and regret it later.)
Here are the cons for the NB Secant faucets, which are all design flaws:
1) The escutcheons are screwed on. So, in order to get it tight you have scratch the bottom plate.
2) It's loud. I'm not an engineer, but there's a vacuum or something that causes it to run loud while it's on. We've called NB, and were told that the flow restrictor probably has debris caught. We dismantled it and "cleared" it and still sounds the same.
3) About a minute after the faucet is turned off, there will be a dribble of water that clears out.
4) If you are expecting a ribbon flow, you won't find it with this faucet. I would say it starts out a "ribbon" for about an inch out of the spout and then the water braids. It doesn't matter how much or little the water is turned on.
5) I'm not sure if it's our sink that contributes to this issue (it's a somewhat flat-bottomed Kohler), but the water should be turned on to a low flow otherwise it splashes everywhere.
So, which would we choose if we could do it all over again? Probably the Grohe...
November 16, 2011
We absolutely love these faucets, we got the matching tub and hand shower faucets as well. We also got the towel rings, tissue paper holder, and hook and very satisfied. We were pleased with the service and shipping, everything came in pristine condition.
March 29, 2013
100% Satisfied. Excellent quality, easy install. Very good customer service and prompt delivery.
December 3, 2013
Took a little while to get delivery, but once in the home it worked out just fine.
July 16, 2013