7.1 Gallon Rectangle Shaped Trash Can with Infrared Motion Sensor
Motion sensing technology is ADA friendly and ultra hygenic. This trash can is the pefect size for table tops, kids rooms, and desktops.
At Nine Stars (USA) Inc., the customer is thier compass. The creation of thier products has been and will always be driven by the needs of the customer base. The hyper hygienic movement, improving the environment, and aiding the physically challenged all serve as key motivating factors for the development of thier Motion Sensor Trash Cans and Recycle Units. Nine Stars (USA) Inc. products are sold in over 30 countries worldwide including the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia. Their key markets are the retail, medical, food service and education industries.
- Requires 4 D Size Batteries
- Reduces cross contamination by eliminating need for contact with lid.
- Eliminates the step-onpedal. The wave of a hand or object opens the lid.
- Minimum 10,000 times opening and closing before needing battery replacement.
- No contact with receptacle necessary.
- Opens with a wave of the hand or object.
- Lid remains open as long as hand or object is in range or “hold” button is used.
- Has WOW factor: Gets peoples attention and becomes a topic of conversation
Additional Nine Stars Links
This Nine Stars item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Nine Stars DZT-27-1GY
- Nine Stars DZT-27-1R
- Nine Stars DZT-27-1W
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DZT-27-1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Nine Stars products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.