- Made of Metal
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (1) 100 watt medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Height: 12.5"
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 12" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Norwell Lighting:
For over a half Century, Norwell Lighting and Accessories has been proud of its reputation for producing high quality solid brass interior and exterior lighting. They continue to build on their history by creating unique lighting designs to complement the interior of your home as well as grace your landscape and exterior architecture. With years of experience in the residential lighting industry, they offer a diversity of products ranging from historic reproductions to clean, contemporary designs to accommodate the diverse taste of the discriminating consumer.
Additional Norwell Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Norwell Lighting Products
- Shop All Norwell Lighting Budapest Wall Collection Products
Our SKU: Norwell Lighting 5155
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Norwell Lighting 5155-CO-NG
Copper with No Glass
- Norwell Lighting 5155-GA-NG
Galvanized with No Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one