Passage Knobset from the New York Series with Homestead Knob without Key Hole
Nostalgic Warehouse door hardware adds the finishing touch of beauty and charm to your home. They offer unique styles, high quality materials, and supreme craftsmanship. Their products are made to order so that you can mix-and-match any knob with any style family in any finish to create your own distinct look. Whether you want to make a great first impression with an elegant handleset on your front door, bring out the vintage feel of your home with crystal interior knobs, or simply move from a rose to a long plate design to make a statement, Nostalgic Warehouse has the styles to fit the character of your home.
The passage function has an active latch with no locking mechanism. The knob is always unlocked and the standard door range is 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick.
- Top quality, forged brass products
- Vintage designs - updated for modern use
- Engineered for use on pre-drilled doors
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Fits door range thickness of 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset Available
- Solid Forged Brass Knob
Additional Nostalgic Warehouse Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Nostalgic Warehouse Products
- Nostalgic Warehouse New York Collection
This Nostalgic Warehouse item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Nostalgic Warehouse 733082
- Nostalgic Warehouse 733083
- Nostalgic Warehouse 733084
- Nostalgic Warehouse 733085
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Nostalgic Warehouse 733086
- Nostalgic Warehouse 733087
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the NYKHOM10 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Nostalgic Warehouse products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.