How to Install a Nutone Medicine CabinetBuild.com's media team has provided us with this NuTone Video on How to Install a Medicine Cabinet.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Surface Mount Recommended
25" High, 4" Depth, Flat Trim - Model 52Wh254Dpf
Looking for more storage in your bathroom, but don’t have much room? Do you prefer a single elegant mirror, rather than a bath cabinet with two or three doors? If so, our Metro Oversize Series provides a tremendous amount of storage space in a simple and clean presentation. Our polished and beveled exterior mirror options will complement any décor.
- Exterior Mirrors Are Premium Float Glass Ensuring Distortion-Free Viewing And A Rich Reflection
- Interior Mirrors On The Back Of The Cabinet And The Inside Door Add light And Functionality
- 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves Provide Superior light Reflection, Strength And Easy Cleaning
- 170 Degree Concealed Hinges Allow Wide Door Opening And Smooth Operation
- Corner Bumpers Cushion The Door For A Soft, Quiet Close
- Reversible Installation Allows Right Or Left Hand Opening
- Available In 4" Depths
- Fabricated Steel Construction Features Our Durable Rust-Resistant Finishing Process
- ISTA Approved Packaging Provides Safe Shipment And Handling
- Overall Size: 20" X 25"
Additional NuTone Links
Our SKU: NuTone 52WH254DPFX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- NuTone 52WH254DPFX
White / Flat Mirror
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
NuTone 52WH254DPFX Product Specifications
|Collection||Metro Deluxe Oversize|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Door Swing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Installation Type||Recessed, Surface|
|Number Of Doors||1|
|Number Of Shelves||3|
|Wall Opening Depth||4|
|Wall Opening Height||24|
|Wall Opening Width||19|