- Features a powerful 80 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications
- Damper mounts directly to compatible fan models (Nutone HD50NT, HD80NT, 676NT, 684NT and Broan HD50, HD80, 676, 684)
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately)
- Not recommended for use over bathtubs and showers
Radon Mitigating: This fan was specifically designed to safely remove radon, which is a by-product of uranium or thorium decay, which has several notable, associated health risks. This fan will remove any radon that is present within the installed room, ensuring the air is safe and of breathing quality.
Mid Sones: We know that comfort and ambience matter in your bathroom. This fan produces 2.5 sones of sound output, keeping the noise in your bathroom at a reasonable level.
Low CFM Capacity: This fan has an efficient 80 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of clearing capacity designed for smaller bathrooms. Controlling humidity in your bathroom extends the life of your décor and makes for a more hospitable space to prepare for the day ahead.
- CFM: 80
- Sones: 2.5
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 11.625 Inches
- Grill Length: 9.5 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- Light Included: No
- Housing Length: 10"
- Housing Width: 8"
- Housing Depth: 3"
- 110RDB: 110 CFM
- 80RDB (This Model): 80 CFM
- HD80RDB (This Model): 80 CFM, Heavy Duty
Additional NuTone Links
This NuTone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- NuTone 80RDB*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 80RDB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of NuTone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.