- Features a powerful 70 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Includes a 500 Watt high-output heater, keeping your bathroom comfortable and warm, even in the coldest seasons.
- Mounts directly to joists via mounting brackets which makes for an intuitive, straight-forward installation.
- Equipped with 250 watt Infrared lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (nightlight bulb sold separately).
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- Not recommended for use over bathtubs and showers.
Heater Included: Stepping out of your shower or tub into a cold bathroom can be a shocking experience. Keep your bathroom area comfortably temperate with the built-in heater.
High Sones: We know that comfort and ambience matter in your bathroom. This fan produces 3.5 sones of sound output while the fan is in operation.
Low CFM Capacity: This fan has an efficient 70 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of clearing capacity designed for smaller bathrooms. Controlling humidity in your bathroom extends the life of your décor and makes for a more hospitable space to prepare for the day ahead.Specifications:
- CFM: 70
- Sones: 3.5
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 15.625 Inches
- Grill Length: 10.25 Inches
- Lighting Type: Infrared (bulbs not included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- Housing Length: 14-1/4"
- Housing Width: 8-3/8"
- Housing Depth: 6-3/8"
- 9417DN: Single Heat Bulb, 250 Watts
- 9427P (This Model): Dual Heat Bulbs, 500 Watts
Additional NuTone Links
This NuTone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- NuTone 9427P
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9427P and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of NuTone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.