- Features a powerful 80 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Damper mounts directly to compatible fan models (Nutone HD50NT, HD80NT, 676NT, 684NT and Broan HD50, HD80, 676, 684).
- This heavy duty variant is designed to hold up to the rigors of commercial and light-industrial applications where constant ventilation is needed.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- Not recommended for use over bathtubs and showers.
- Radon Mitigating: This fan was specifically designed to safely remove Radon, which is a by-product of Uranium or Thorium decay, which has several notable, associated health risks. This fan will remove any Radon that is present within the installed room, ensuring the air is safe and of breathing quality.
- CFM: 80
- Sones: 2.5
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 11.625 Inches
- Grill Length: 9 Inches
- Housing Width: 8 Inches
- Housing Length: 10 Inches
- Housing Depth: 3 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- 110RDB: 110 CFM
- 80RDB: 80 CFM
- HD80RDB (This Model): 80 CFM, Heavy Duty
Additional NuTone Links
Our SKU: NuTone HD80RDB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- NuTone HD80RDB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
NuTone HD80RDB Product Specifications
|Indoor Air Quality Graphic|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.