- Features a powerful 250 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Compact housing attaches directly to an inboard joist via mounting bracket, making retrofit or new installation applications straight-forward and simple.
- In-line configuration allows the unit to be mounted far and away from living areas for incredibly quiet and effective ventilation.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- CFM: 250
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ILF120: 110 CFM, 4 Inch Duct
- ILF130: 130 CFM, 5 Inch Duct
- ILF250 (This Model): 250 CFM, 6 Inch Duct
- ILF360: 360 CFM, 8 Inch Duct
- ILF530: 530 CFM, 10 Inch Duct
- ILRF: 140 CFM, 4 or 5 Inch Duct, Radon Mitigating
Additional NuTone Links
Our SKU: NuTone ILF250
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- NuTone ILF250
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
NuTone ILF250 Product Specifications
|Indoor Air Quality Graphic|
|Collection||Remote In-Line Fans|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||215|