- Features a powerful 250 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Compact housing attaches directly to an inboard joist via mounting bracket, making retrofit or new installation applications straight-forward and simple.
- This advanced starter kit includes (1) fan, (2) grilles, (2) sleeves with dampers and duct clamps and a 6 Inch U adapter.
- In-line configuration allows the unit to be mounted far and away from living areas for incredibly quiet and effective ventilation.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- CFM: 250
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ILFK120: 110 CFM, 4 Inch Duct, Starter Kit
- ILFK130: 130 CFM, 5 Inch Duct, Starter Kit
- ILFK250: 250 CFM, 6 Inch Duct, Starter Kit
- ILFK2502 (This Model): 250 CFM, 6 Inch Duct, Advanced Kit
Additional NuTone Links
Our SKU: NuTone ILFK2502
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- NuTone ILFK2502
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
NuTone ILFK2502 Product Specifications
|Collection||Remote In-Line Fans|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||215|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.