- Features a powerful 140 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications
- Compact housing attaches directly to an inboard joist via mounting bracket, making retrofit or new installation applications straight-forward and simple
- In-line configuration allows the unit to be mounted far and away from living areas for incredibly quiet and effective ventilation
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately)
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit
- Radon Mitigating: This fan was specifically designed to safely remove Radon, which is a by-product of Uranium or Thorium decay, which has several notable, associated health risks. This fan will remove any Radon that is present within the installed room, ensuring the air is safe and of breathing quality.
- CFM: 140
- Duct Size: 5 Inch Round
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Light Included: No
- ILF120: 110 CFM, 4 Inch Duct
- ILF130: 130 CFM, 5 Inch Duct
- ILF250: 250 CFM, 6 Inch Duct
- ILF360: 360 CFM, 8 Inch Duct
- ILF530: 530 CFM, 10 Inch Duct
- ILRF (This Model): 140 CFM, 4 or 5 Inch Duct, Radon Mitigating
Additional NuTone Links
This NuTone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- NuTone ILRF
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ILRF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of NuTone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.