NuTone LunAuraIntroducing the NuTone LunAura. Ultra Silent ventilation with LED nightlight.
- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Housing mounts to joists directly or via adjustable mounting brackets for greater installation flexibility.
- Equipped with 18 watt fluorescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (nightlight bulb sold separately).
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- LED Lighting: LED lights have found their way into a multitude of different product types, and now thanks to Nutone they've finally been introduced into the consumer bath fan category. LED light bulbs are incredibly efficient with operating wattages that are a fraction of conventional lighting which keep operating costs extremely low. Additionally, the lifespan of these bulbs is unparalleled and the light emitted is every bit as bright as their incandescent or halogen counterparts.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 0.7
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 13.75 Inches
- Grill Length: 13.75 Inches
- Housing Width: 10.5 Inches
- Housing Length: 11.375 Inches
- Housing Depth: 7.625 Inches
- Lighting Type: Fluorescent (bulbs included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- QTNLEDA (This Model): Rounded Glass Panel
- QTNLEDB: Squared Glass Panel
Additional NuTone Links
Our SKU: NuTone QTNLEDA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- NuTone QTNLEDA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
NuTone QTNLEDA Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round, 6" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Light|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||105|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.