Oval - 1" Beveled Mirror - Model S368244Ovwh
Tired of typical "square mirrors" on medicine cabinets? Well, so were we. That's what inspired us to create new Metro Shapes in a dramatic Oval, Arch and Octagon. With beveled front mirror, Metro Shapes are beautifully functional, high quality cabinets. They're perfect over pedestal lavatorys in powder rooms, or in contemporary bathrooms where shapes add character, and make a statement about the room as well as the owner.
- Reversible Installation Allows Right Or Left Hand Door Opening
- Exterior Beveled Mirror Ensures A Deep, Distortion-Free, Rich Reflection
- Interior Mirror On Back Of The Cabinet Adds light And Functionality
- 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves Provide light Reflection, Strength And Easy Cleaning
- Snap-Fit Shelf Supports Ensure Glass Shelves Stay In Place But Can Be Easily Removed For Cleaning
- Fabricated Steel Construction Features Our Durable Rust-Resistant Finishing Process
- Corner Bumpers Cushion The Door For A Soft, Quiet Close
- Overall Size: 24" X 35-7/8" X 4-1/2"
- Wall Opening: 14-1/4" X 24" X 4"
- Recessed Or Surface Mount Installation; Surface Mount Installation Kit Included.
Additional NuTone Links
This NuTone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- NuTone S368244OVWHX*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the S368244OVX and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of NuTone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How to Install a Nutone Medicine CabinetBuild.com's media team has provided us with this NuTone Video on How to Install a Medicine Cabinet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.