25" High, 4" Depth, Beveled - Model S468244
Now it's easy to add the perfect complement to any bath or powder room. The classic, neutral designs of Studio IV enable endless possibilities, whether your decor is classic or contemporary. Stainless steel or white painted cabinet bodies, glass shelves and 170° soft-close Euro-style hinges withstand the rigors of everyday use. light gathering mirrors on the inside door and cabinet back double the functionality when open. Let Studio IV Series bath cabinets take your style in any direction you can imagine.
- Reversible Installation Allows Right Or Left Hand Door Opening, With Comfort Grip
- Exterior Mirrors Are Premium Float Glass Ensuring Distortion-Free Viewing And A Rich Reflection - 1" Bevel
- Interior Mirrors On The Back Of The Cabinet And The Inside Door Add light And Functionality
- 1/4" Thick Adjustable Glass Shelves Provide light Reflection, Strength And Easy Cleaning. 24" Model: 3 Shelves
- Snap Fit Shelf Supports Ensure Glass Shelves Stay In Place, But Can Be Easily Removed For Cleaning
- 14-1/4" Wide Wall Openings Allow For Easy Retrofit Installations Or Between Studs For New Construction
- Fabricated Stainless Steel Body
- Corner Bumpers Cushion The Door For A Soft, Quiet Close
- 170 Degree Concealed Soft-Close Hinges Allow Wide Opening And Smooth Operation
- Wall Opening: 14-1/4" X 24" X 4"; Overall Size: 15" X 25" X 5"
- Available In Several Finishes
Additional NuTone Links
This NuTone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- NuTone S468244SSX*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the S468244X and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of NuTone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How to Install a Nutone Medicine CabinetBuild.com's media team has provided us with this NuTone Video on How to Install a Medicine Cabinet.