Broan-Nutone Ultra Series Bath Fan ReviewGet the scoop on the features of the amazing Broan-Nutone Ultra Series!
- ULTRA quiet at Less than 0.3 Sones - So quiet you will think it's turned off!
- Simple Snap-in blower and mounting duct. Faster than average retrofit installations!
- Mounting Frame Expands from 14” to 24”
- Energy Star Qualified
- UL Listed
- 110 CFM - Reduces all that unwanted steam in your bathroom. Clearing up to 105 Square feet
- Duct Size - 6"
- Grille Length - 13"
- Grille Width - 14"
- Housing Length - 10.5"
- Housing Width - 11-3/8
- Housing Height - 7-5/8
- 3 Year Warranty
- Energy Efficient: The Nutone Ultra Multi-Speed exhaust fan features an energy star rating with UltraGreen technology, making it one of the most energy efficient fans around. Multi-Speed function gives you the control for precise air flow in your bathroom and at 110 CFM's you can be assured a foggy bathroom won't be an issue. The Simple installation process makes this bath fan a great choice for anyone. The UltraSilent bath fan also has less than 0.3 sones, for a quiet environment.
About Broan and Nutone:
Broan-Nutone is the leader in the ventilation category, providing solutions in the bath fans, range hoods, IAQ categories and more! Broan-Nutone has been providing home ventilation solutions for over 80 years and is committed to providing affordable solutions that save money and protect homes. Broan and Nutone products are made in the United States and are part of a commitment to taking care of customers with quality products.
Additional NuTone Links
Our SKU: NuTone ZN110
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- NuTone ZN110
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
NuTone ZN110 Product Specifications
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||110 to 0.3|
|Collection||ULTRA Green, ULTRA Quick, ULTRA Silent, ULTRA Smart|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.