- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications
- Adjustable mounting brackets attach to joists allowing the housing snaps into place – less tools, less work
- An integrated motion sensor automatically triggers the fan's highest CFM setting until motion is no longer detected, ensuring adequate ventilation during each use
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately)
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit
- ULTRA™ Series: The Broan UTLRA series of bath and exhaust fans have taken the entire concept to a whole new level of installation-friendliness, energy efficiency and dependability. All UTLRA series units are Energy Star qualified and are designed for continuous use, ensuring that usage costs are minimized while providing adequate ventilation throughout all hours of the day. That all-day, everyday operation is complimented with some of the lowest sone ratings in the industry, ranging from whisper quiet to barely audible. Additionally, Broan's patented installation technology leverages a unique telescoping frame design that makes installation vastly less complicated.
- ULTRASense™: This incredible feature automatically ramps up the CFM from its normal, continuous setting to it's maximum once motion is detected. Once the sensor no longer detects motion, the fan will automatically readjust itself to its previous speed setting. Additionally, the user can set the fan to remain on for an additional 5-60 minutes after motion has ceased, which allows rooms that experience frequent traffic to remain thoroughly ventilated without having to engage the fan nearly as frequently. This integrated design feature helps comfort both family and guests alike while also keeping your bathroom room clean and fresh.
- Adjustable Low-CFM Setting: This infinitely adjustable setting allows the user to fine-tune the desired rate of ventilation which helps to keep operating costs down and efficiency up.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 0.3
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 14 Inches
- Grill Length: 13.125 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ASHRAE 62.2 Approved: Yes
- Title 24: Yes
- Light Included: No
- Housing Length: 11-3/8"
- Housing Width: 10-1/2"
- Housing Depth: 7-5/8"
- ZN110: 110 CFM
- ZN110H: 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor
- ZN110HL: 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor, Light
- ZN110L: 110 CFM, Light
- ZN110M (This Model): 110 CFM, Motion Sensor
- ZN110ML: 110 CFM, Motion Sensor, Light
- ZN80: 80 CFM
- ZN80L: 80 CFM, Light
- ZN80M: 80 CFM, Motion Sensor
- ZN80ML: 80 CFM, Motion Sensor, Light
Additional NuTone Links
This NuTone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- NuTone ZN110M
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ZN110M and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of NuTone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
NuTone ULTRAGREEN™ Series Ventilation Fan - Installation Video for New ConstructionNuTone ULTRAGREEN™ Series Ventilation Fan - Installation Video for New Construction
NuTone ULTRAGREEN™ Series Ventilation Fan - Installation Video for RetrofitNuTone ULTRAGREEN™ Series Ventilation Fan - Installation Video for Retrofit