Nuvo Lighting 60/4364 Logan ES Three Light Energy Star Sconce with Slate Gray Fabric Shade, in Brushed Nickel Finish
Logan is geometry illuminated. Crisp cubes and linear bars wrap this collection. This collection is finished in subtle tones of hazel Bronze with Khaki fabric shades or for a more vibrant appearance, select the Brushed Nickel finish with Slate Gray fabric shades.
Nuvo Lighting 60/4364 Features:
- Finished in Brushed Nickel
- Requires (3) 13 Watt GU24 Base Fluorescent Bulbs (Included)
- Slate Gray Fabric Shade
- Energy Star Certified - Looks Great and Saves Energy!
- Light Direction: Up - Light from this fixture illuminates primarily upward
Nuvo Lighting 60/4364 Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 8"H x 20.5"W x 6.625" Ext
- UL Listed for Damp Locations
- 120 Volts
- 39 Total Watts (Lumen Output Equivalent to a 150W Incandescent Bulb)
- 0.33 Amps
Founded in 1966, Satco is a well-known premier supplier of lighting products. With the company’s keen understanding of the lighting industry, and after three years of development, Satco launched Nuvo Lighting on June 23, 2005. Nuvo Lighting is uniquely poised to become an industry leader, with the sales and distribution resources of Satco Products, combined with the finely-conceived and well-crafted products that deliver style, value and quality.
Additional Nuvo Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Products
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Logan ES Collection Products
Our SKU: Nuvo Lighting 60/4364
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Nuvo Lighting 60/4364
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Nuvo Lighting 60/4364 Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.