Keyed Entry Mortise Lock with Included Storeroom Function Knobs, Deadbolt, Roses, and Mortise Locking Mechanism from the Locksets Collection
Omnia's locksets with solid brass trim are the locks of choice when optimum security and stunning design are the objective. An extensive range of knob and lever styles are available.
Built to withstand heavy use, our commercial grade, UL listed, fire rated, mortise locks combine precision engineering for security and durability with attractive designs. All of our mortise locks are designed for use with heavy brass knobs or levers, with special springing provided on lever sets. A special rose assembly is bolted through the locks, and backplates feature a unique inside-to-outside mounting.
Latchbolt operates by knob or lever inside and by key outside. The outside knob or lever is rigid. Auxiliary latchbolt deadlocks latchbolt.
- Knob Style Shown Only: Includes Storeroom Function Knobs, Deadbolt, Roses, and Mortise Locking Mechanism
- Storeroom Function: Latchbolt operates by interior lever and by key from the exterior. The exterior knob is always rigid. Auxiliary latchbolt deadlocks latchbolt.
- Available in 2-1/2" or 2-3/4" backset
- For doors 1-3/4" thick
- Heavy wrought steel case with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance
- Adjustable armored steel front with 8" and 1-1/4" solid brass faceplate for all lock bodies
- 2-piece anti-friction design
Additional Omnia Links
This Omnia item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Omnia 1433 US3 EW
- Omnia 1433 US26 EW
- Omnia 1433 US15 EW
- Omnia 1433 SB EW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1433EW and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Omnia products with over 400 warehouses across the country.