Omnia 237SPR Privacy Door Lever Set from the Latchset Collection Featuring 2-7/16" Square Modern Rosettes
For over four decades Omnia's latches have been opening and closing hundreds of thousands of doors all around the world. These latchsets are designed both for new installations and for replacement hardware on doors with standard bore up to 2-1/8". Omnia's latchsets in this collection are packaged complete with knobs or levers, specified roses, tubular latch, spring loaded sub-rose, spindle, and all mounting hardware. An installation template is included in shipment. Lever latchsets are supplied with extra heavy duty latches.
- Privacy Function Generally used for bedrooms and bathrooms
- Privacy button featured on interior rosette with a release hole on the exterior rose for emergencies
- Will fit 2-1/8" bore
- The 2-7/16" Square Modern Round Rose (plate against the door) features concealed screws for a clean look
- Upgraded to 28 Degree Lever Rotation, which means the lever requires only a 28 degree rotation for latch to retract
- Available in 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- For 1-3/8" thick doors
- All latch dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for replacement installations
- Tough, non-rusting materials used throughout latch
- Critical interior parts are made of solid brass
- All lever latchsets are ADA compliant
- Lever Length: 5"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
Additional Omnia Links
Omnia 237S US26 PR Product Specifications
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|