Omnia 364PR Privacy Door Lever Set from the Latchset Collection Featuring 2-5/8" Round Modern Rosettes
For over four decades Omnia's latches have been opening and closing hundreds of thousands of doors all around the world. These latchsets are designed both for new installations and for replacement hardware on doors with standard bore up to 2-1/8". Omnia's latchsets in this collection are packaged complete with knobs or levers, specified roses, tubular latch, spring loaded sub-rose, spindle, and all mounting hardware. An installation template is included in shipment. Lever latchsets are supplied with extra heavy duty latches.
- Privacy Function Generally used for bedrooms and bathrooms
- Privacy button featured on interior rosette with a release hole on the exterior rose for emergencies
- Will fit 2-1/8" bore
- The 2-5/8" Diameter Modern Round Rose (plate against the door) features concealed screws for a clean look
- Upgraded to 28 Degree Lever Rotation, which means the lever requires only a 28 degree rotation for latch to retract
- Available in 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- For 1-3/8" thick doors
- All latch dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for replacement installations
- Tough, non-rusting materials used throughout latch
- Critical interior parts are made of solid brass
- All lever latchsets are ADA compliant
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
Additional Omnia Links
This Omnia item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Omnia 364 US26 PR
- Omnia 364 US26D PR
- Omnia 364 US15 PR
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 364PR and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Omnia products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.