Add an elegant touch to your space with the clean, traditional style of the 434 egg-shaped knob with traditional rose. Manufactured of solid brass, they are as pleasing to the touch as they are to the eye.
- Solid brass construction, finished and polished by hand
- 55 degree rotation to retract latch (28 degree latch available)
- "Full Lip" strike supplied as standard or "T" strike as an option
- Concealed screws
- Traditional rose
- Backset: 2-3/8" (standard) or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Knob Height: 2-1/2"
- Projection: 3"
- Passage Function: The passage style of hardware is used to provide transition from one room to the other; no locking function is included. Common applications include hallways, closets, and guest rooms.
- 434ARPA: Passage with Arched Rose
- 434MDPA: Passage with Modern Rose
- 434RTPA: Passage with Rectangular Rose
- 434TDPA: Passage with Traditional Rose (This Model)
- 434ARPR: Privacy with Arched Rose
- 434MDPR: Privacy with Modern Rose
- 434RTPR: Privacy with Rectangular Rose
- 434TDPR: Privacy with Traditional Rose
- 434ARSD: Single Dummy with Arched Rose
- 434MDSD: Single Dummy with Modern Rose
- 434RTSD: Single Dummy with Rectangular Rose
- 434TDSD: Single Dummy with Traditional Rose
- 434ARPD: Pair Dummy with Arched Rose
- 434MDPD: Pair Dummy with Modern Rose
- 434RTPD: Pair Dummy with Rectangular Rose
- 434TDPD: Pair Dummy with Traditional Rose
Additional Omnia Links
Our SKU: Omnia 434TDPA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Omnia 434TD US3 PA
- Omnia 434TD US10B PA
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Omnia 434TD US26 PA
- Omnia 434TD US14 PA
- Omnia 434TD US15 PA
- Omnia 434TD TB PA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Omnia 434TD TB PA Product Specifications
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.