For a clean and classic look that will complement a variety of spaces, the 565 traditional round knob, featuring an inner circular ridge, is the perfect choice. Made of solid brass and available in a concealed screw modern rose option, they are as pleasing to the touch as they are to the eye.
- Solid brass construction, finished and polished by hand
- Includes one dummy knob, one rose, and all mounting hardware
- Modern rose
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Knob Height: 2-3/8"
- Projection: 2-1/2"
- Single Dummy Function: The single dummy style of hardware is a surface mounted knob or lever without latching function which allows push/pull for applications such as cabinet drawers, inactive doors, appliance doors, and closets. For thru-bolted dummies, please order the dummy set.
- 565ARPA: Passage with Arched Rose
- 565MDPA: Passage with Modern Rose
- 565RTPA: Passage with Rectangular Rose
- 565TDPA: Passage with Traditional Rose
- 565ARPR: Privacy with Arched Rose
- 565MDPR: Privacy with Modern Rose
- 565RTPR: Privacy with Rectangular Rose
- 565TDPR: Privacy with Traditional Rose
- 565ARSD: Single Dummy with Arched Rose
- 565MDSD: Single Dummy with Modern Rose
- 565RTSD: Single Dummy with Rectangular Rose
- 565TDSD: Single Dummy with Traditional Rose
- 565ARPD: Pair Dummy with Arched Rose
- 565MDPD: Pair Dummy with Modern Rose
- 565RTPD: Pair Dummy with Rectangular Rose
- 565TDPD: Pair Dummy with Traditional Rose (This Model)
Additional Omnia Links
Our SKU: Omnia 565MDSD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Omnia 565MD US3 SD
- Omnia 565MD US10B SD
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Omnia 565MD US26 SD
- Omnia 565MD US14 SD
- Omnia 565MD US15 SD
- Omnia 565MD TB SD
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Omnia 565MD US10B SD Product Specifications
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.