For a clean and classic look that will complement a variety of spaces, the 565 traditional round knob, featuring an inner circular ridge, is the perfect choice. Made of solid brass and available in a concealed screw traditional rose option, they are as pleasing to the touch as they are to the eye.
- Solid brass construction, finished and polished by hand
- 55 degree rotation to retract latch (28 degree latch available)
- "Full Lip" strike supplied as standard or "T" strike as an option
- Traditional rose
- Backset: 2-3/8" (standard) or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Knob Height: 2-3/8"
- Projection: 2-1/2"
- Passage Function: The passage style of hardware is used to provide transition from one room to the other; no locking function is included. Common applications include hallways, closets, and guest rooms.
- 565ARPA: Passage with Arched Rose
- 565MDPA: Passage with Modern Rose
- 565RTPA: Passage with Rectangular Rose
- 565TDPA: Passage with Traditional Rose (This Model)
- 565ARPR: Privacy with Arched Rose
- 565MDPR: Privacy with Modern Rose
- 565RTPR: Privacy with Rectangular Rose
- 565TDPR: Privacy with Traditional Rose
- 565ARSD: Single Dummy with Arched Rose
- 565MDSD: Single Dummy with Modern Rose
- 565RTSD: Single Dummy with Rectangular Rose
- 565TDSD: Single Dummy with Traditional Rose
- 565ARPD: Pair Dummy with Arched Rose
- 565MDPD: Pair Dummy with Modern Rose
- 565RTPD: Pair Dummy with Rectangular Rose
- 565TDPD: Pair Dummy with Traditional Rose
Additional Omnia Links
Our SKU: Omnia 565TDPA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Omnia 565TD US3 PA
- Omnia 565TD US10B PA
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Omnia 565TD US26 PA
- Omnia 565TD US14 PA
- Omnia 565TD US15 PA
- Omnia 565TD TB PA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued