For a clean and classic look that will complement a variety of spaces, the 565 traditional round knob, featuring an inner circular ridge, is the perfect choice. Made of solid brass and available in a concealed screw traditional rose option, they are as pleasing to the touch as they are to the eye.
- Solid brass construction, finished and polished by hand
- 55 degree rotation to retract latch (28 degree latch available)
- "Full Lip" strike supplied as standard or "T" strike as an option
- Traditional rose
- Backset: 2-3/8" (standard) or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Knob Height: 2-3/8"
- Projection: 2-1/2"
- Passage Function: The passage style of hardware is used to provide transition from one room to the other; no locking function is included. Common applications include hallways, closets, and guest rooms.
- 565ARPA: Passage with Arched Rose
- 565MDPA: Passage with Modern Rose
- 565RTPA: Passage with Rectangular Rose
- 565TDPA: Passage with Traditional Rose (This Model)
- 565ARPR: Privacy with Arched Rose
- 565MDPR: Privacy with Modern Rose
- 565RTPR: Privacy with Rectangular Rose
- 565TDPR: Privacy with Traditional Rose
- 565ARSD: Single Dummy with Arched Rose
- 565MDSD: Single Dummy with Modern Rose
- 565RTSD: Single Dummy with Rectangular Rose
- 565TDSD: Single Dummy with Traditional Rose
- 565ARPD: Pair Dummy with Arched Rose
- 565MDPD: Pair Dummy with Modern Rose
- 565RTPD: Pair Dummy with Rectangular Rose
- 565TDPD: Pair Dummy with Traditional Rose
Additional Omnia Links
This Omnia item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Omnia 565TD US3 PA
- Omnia 565TD US10B PA
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Omnia 565TD US26 PA
- Omnia 565TD US14 PA
- Omnia 565TD US15 PA
- Omnia 565TD TB PA
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 565TDPA and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Omnia products with over 400 warehouses across the country.